A compilation of amazing tributes to the past due Ahmed Zewail (1946-2016), thought of the 'Father of Femtochemistry', a long-standing icon within the box of actual chemistry, and the daddy of ultrafast electron-based tools. The booklet comprises tales via acquaintances and kinfolk of Zewail and by way of extraordinary scientists from world wide who labored or were affiliated with the Nobel prizewinning professor.
- Bonding, Structure and Solid-State Chemistry
- Novel Carbon Adsorbents
- Research Methodology in Physics and Chemistry of Surfaces and Interfaces
- Soil Colloids: Properties and Ion Binding (Surfactant Science)
- The Shroud of Turin: First Century after Christ!
- Catalysis and Kinetics: Molecular Level Considerations (Advances in Chemical Engineering)
Extra info for Activated Carbon
Activated Carbon by Harry Marsh,Francisco Rodríguez Reinoso
Rated 5 – based on votes of