By Art Carpenter
Addressing the composition and operation of the SAS macro facility and the SAS macro language, this 3rd version bargains approximately four hundred ready-to-use macros, macro features, and macro instruments that enable you convert SAS code to macros, outline macro variables, and extra! clients with a uncomplicated realizing of Base SAS who're new to the SAS macro language will locate extra aspect, utilities, and references to extra studying possibilities; complex macro language programmers who need assistance with data-driven macros and dynamic program improvement will locate significantly improved remedy of those subject matters.
This revised and enlarged variation comprises the subsequent themes:
- New and multiplied creation to the macro language
- Functions, computerized macro variables, and macro statements new to the macro language
- Expanded macro language instruments that interface with the working system
- Expanded data-driven methodologies used to construct dynamic applications
- Expanded dialogue of record processing, with 4 substitute methods presented
- Additional dossier and information administration examples
- Expanded dialogue of name EXECUTE and DOSUBL
- New dialogue of utilizing the macro language on distant servers
- Expanded dialogue and examples of macro quoting
Far past a reference guide issued from an “ivory tower,” this ebook is pragmatic and example-driven: convinced, you'll find syntax examples; convinced, the code is defined. however the concentration of this ebook is on real code used to unravel real-world company difficulties. in truth, a whole appendix is devoted to directory the approximately 70 periods of difficulties which are solved by way of courses lined during this version. dialogue of the examples elucidates the professionals and cons of the actual answer and infrequently indicates substitute techniques. hence, this ebook presents you either a compendium of reusable and adaptable code, and possibilities for deepening your knowing and growing to be as a SAS programmer.
Read or Download Carpenter's Complete Guide to the SAS Macro Language, Third Edition PDF
Similar mathematical & statistical books
Tips on how to deal with JMP information and practice the statistical analyses most typically utilized in learn within the social sciences and different fields. step-by-step, you will find how one can receive descriptive and inferential data, summarize effects, practice a variety of JMP analyses, and interpret the implications.
R ist eine objektorientierte und interpretierte Sprache und Programmierumgebung für Datenanalyse und Grafik. Ausführlich führt der Autor in die Grundlagen ein und vermittelt eingängig die Struktur der Sprache. So ermöglicht er Lesern den leichten Einstieg: eigene Methoden umsetzen, Objektklassen definieren und Pakete aus Funktionen und zugehöriger Dokumentation zusammenstellen.
Written particularly for psychometricians, scale builders, and practitioners attracted to purposes of Bayesian estimation and version checking of merchandise reaction idea (IRT) versions, this ebook teaches you the way to complete all of this with the SAS MCMC technique. due to its instructional constitution, Bayesian research of merchandise reaction idea versions utilizing SAS could be of fast functional use to SAS clients with a few introductory historical past in IRT versions and the Bayesian paradigm.
This booklet deals a finished and systematic overview of the newest study findings within the sector of intuitionistic fuzzy calculus. After introducing the intuitionistic fuzzy numbers’ operational legislation and their geometrical and algebraic houses, the publication defines the idea that of intuitionistic fuzzy services and provides the study at the by-product, differential, indefinite fundamental and convinced indispensable of intuitionistic fuzzy features.
- Mathematica®: A Problem-Centered Approach (Springer Undergraduate Mathematics Series)
- Computer Aided Design in Control and Engineering Systems: Advanced Tools for Modern Technology (I F a C Symposia Series)
- Humanities Data in R: Exploring Networks, Geospatial Data, Images, and Text (Quantitative Methods in the Humanities and Social Sciences)
- SAS/GRAPH: Beyond the Basics
Additional info for Carpenter's Complete Guide to the SAS Macro Language, Third Edition
Carpenter's Complete Guide to the SAS Macro Language, Third Edition by Art Carpenter