By Don Harris
By Douglas Reynolds
- Gain a pretty good wisdom of Grunt to accomplish greater technique administration through bettering consistency, productiveness, reliability, and caliber of code
- Install, configure, and use plugins into your venture with this hands-on guide
- This step by step educational will stroll you thru useful examples of workflow automation
With the expanding specialize in activity automation, the Grunt activity runner is an unlimited platform with a view to comprise automation into your workflows.
At the outset, you'll use Node.js and NMP via an instance. you'll then how you can construct a pattern app and the improvement surroundings for it. you'll extra delve into the implementation of Grunt plugins and the configuration of Grunt initiatives. moreover, you'll discover a number of the equipment and programs for workflow automation. the ultimate bankruptcy will conceal a few complex suggestions, resembling configuration variables and the way to create a Grunt plugin.
By the tip of the booklet, you have got received the basics of Grunt and advanced via complicated suggestions, together with development a Grunt plugin.
What you'll learn
- Install and configure Grunt and its dependencies equivalent to Node.js and Node package deal supervisor (NPM)
- Create a pattern software utilizing Angular.JS
- Configure plugins to accomplish numerous projects that might gain your project
- Explore the task-specific tools on hand during the Grunt API akin to configuration, externals, occasions, and logging
- Set up initiatives to automate the construct strategy of the easy touch application
- Build, try, and refine a pattern project
- Get basic counsel, methods, and troubleshooting thoughts to spot and remedy universal concerns in Grunt
- Advance your wisdom of Grunt with innovations comparable to configuration variables and attempt automation
About the Author
Douglas Reynolds is an internet software developer. He holds a level in software program engineering and has labored with net applied sciences for over 15 years. Douglas at the moment works for Herff Jones as a Senior internet functions Developer as a member of a hugely expert and devoted crew of execs. Douglas writes and lectures on net applied sciences, teaches at Illinois nation college within the division of expertise, and writes on issues of expertise for Packt Publishing. Douglas and his spouse of over twenty years, besides their son and canines, dwell in Bloomington, Illinois. He loves his friends and family and enjoys spending time outside in nature, driving his Harley, and constantly constructing his dating with God.
Table of Contents
- Grunt Dependencies
- Foundation for growing an App utilizing Angular.JS
- All approximately Grunt Plugins
- Configuration of Grunt Tasks
- Task Setup within the sample_project Application
- Building the pattern Project
- Advanced Grunt Concepts
By Antonio Martín Sierra,Ramón Egido García
By Don Harris
By Faisal Ghadially,Kalpit Parikh
Oracle Fusion purposes is a method pushed and enduser centric package deal, that is varied from legacy ERP items, which means the deploy and upkeep of Oracle Fusion functions is essentially various from legacy ERP. This ebook bridges the space among OFA and legacy ERP and gives an indepth view of administering Oracle Fusion Applications.
Oracle Fusion functions management necessities provide you with useful counsel on administering Oracle Fusion functions. It offers designated architectural details for an software administrator. This e-book contains lucid directions together with screenshots to assist educate readers in regards to the management of Oracle Fusion Applications.
Fusion management has numerous complicated parts that have to be administered. ranging from deploy, to conserving and tracking Oracle Fusion functions, this publication comprehensively covers the stairs and info of acting particular projects, holding in brain the architectural facets of the application.
We will then overview the stairs for a naked steel install of Oracle Fusion purposes. this can be by way of a evaluate of the sensible Setup supervisor, in addition to an evidence of administrative elements comparable to defense, tracking, and activity scheduling.The publication additionally covers the management of functions by way of patching and cloning. a transparent view of Extending Oracle Fusion purposes is equipped as well.
Oracle Fusion program management necessities is a accomplished consultant to administering and holding Oracle Fusion purposes. This booklet not just offers particular steps for administering the applying, but in addition offers context for those administrative initiatives. The lucid variety and transparent illustrations will make sure that a complete figuring out of the themes might be achieved.
This is a pragmatic advisor to Oracle Fusion purposes, which illustrates techniques utilizing handson examples. it truly is accomplished and covers all of the necessities of Oracle Fusion functions administration.
Who this booklet is for
This publication is perfect for program and database directors who're trying to get an realizing of administering Oracle Fusion purposes. Familiarity with Oracle Database management and an operational Oracle Fusion purposes setting will be helpful, yet isn't required.
By David Mark Clements,Matthias Buus,Matteo Collina,Peter Elger
Over 60 top of the range recipes masking debugging, protection, functionality, microservices, internet frameworks, databases, deployment and extra; rewritten for Node four, 6, and 8.
About This Book
- Security among Node.js and browser functions defined and utilized in depth
- Cutting side recommendations and instruments for measuring and bettering performance
- Contemporary ideas to create developer-ergonomic, readily-scalable construction systems
Who This ebook Is For
What you are going to Learn
- Rapidly become skilled at debugging Node.js programs
- Write and post your personal Node.js modules
- Become deeply accustomed to Node.js middle API's
- Use internet frameworks reminiscent of convey, Hapi and Koa for speeded up net software development
- Apply Node.js streams for low-footprint infinite-capacity information processing
- Fast-track functionality wisdom and optimization abilities
- Compare and distinction a number of patience innovations, together with database integrations with MongoDB, MySQL/MariaDB, Postgres, Redis, and LevelDB
- Grasp and observe significantly crucial protection concepts
- Understand find out how to use Node with best-of-breed deployment applied sciences: Docker, Kubernetes and AWS
This version is an entire rewrite of the unique, and is focused opposed to Node four, 6, and eight. It indicates you the way to construct quick, effective, and scalable client-server strategies utilizing the newest models of Node.
Beginning with adopting debugging suggestions and tips of the exchange and studying how one can write your personal modules, then masking the basics of streams in Node.js, you'll pass directly to realize I/O regulate, implementation of assorted net protocols, you are going to paintings as much as integrating with cross-section of databases comparable to MongoDB, MySQL/MariaDB, Postgres, Redis, and LevelDB and development internet program with convey, Hapi and Koa.
You will then know about defense necessities in Node.js and the complicated optimization instruments and strategies by means of the top of the e-book you will have bought a degree of talent as a way to optimistically construct a whole production-ready and scalable Node.js system.
Style and approach
This recipe-based sensible consultant offers every one subject with step by step directions on how one can create quick and effective server aspect functions utilizing the most recent positive aspects and functions in Node eight when additionally assisting utilization with Node four and 6.
By William Smith
About This Book
- Get a whole creation to the main beneficial properties and parts of the Xamarin three IDE and framework, together with Xamarin.Forms and iOS visible designer
- Install, combine and utilise Xamarin Studio with the instruments required for development notable cross-platform purposes for iOS and Android
- Create, attempt, and install apps to your company and for the app store
Who This ebook Is For
This e-book is meant for .NET builders with any point of expertise and who're drawn to development local purposes with no the trouble of turning into Objective-C or Java specialists. even though it could be worthwhile to have a few improvement event, really in .NET, studying Xamarin Studio can assist even a beginner developer get previous the complications of constructing and customizing their new improvement atmosphere to allow them to circulation directly to generating top of the range local purposes quickly.
What you are going to Learn
- Integrate visible Studio, Xcode, and the Android SDK into your improvement environment
- Get to grips with the entire new Xamarin Studio improvements from Xamarin 3
- Network your home windows field to a Mac construct computer for iOS checking out and deployment from a PC
- Install and customise your improvement atmosphere to fit your workflow
- Set up Apple and Google developer money owed, and create provisioning profiles to your actual iOS devices
- Install iOS simulators, create Android equipment definitions, and hyperlink for your actual devices
- Test and debug your purposes utilizing NUnitLite, tools, simulators, emulators, and actual units, all from inside Xamarin Studio
- Deploy your creations to the suitable app store
Xamarin Studio is the most advantageous cross-platform improvement software for .NET. utilizing this Xamarin three IDE, you could create high-performance local functions for iOS, Android, and Mac utilizing an identical .NET good points and instruments you're already accepted and cozy with.
Often the main troublesome a part of commencing to paintings with a brand new device or workflow is the method of easily getting began. no matter if you're fresh to .NET improvement, or a veteran of the framework, studying Xamarin Studio may help you get your cross-platform improvement setting up and working easily and fast. beginning with choosing the right Xamarin license for you and your company, this publication will conceal easy methods to set up Xamarin Studio, combine the required third-party instruments, clarify the positive factors and instruments supplied through the IDE, and stroll via constructing, trying out, and deploying applications.
By Sufyan bin Uzayr
About This Book
- Utilize concrete5 as a CMS to its optimal potential
- Master complex issues akin to topic and block improvement, in addition to concrete5 attributes
- The publication offers designated emphasis to concrete5's gains from a developer’s standpoint, together with applications and add-ons
Who This e-book Is For
Whether you've had a few prior adventure with concrete5 or are solely new to it, this publication can help you already know all it's essential to understand with a view to start with concrete5 improvement. A history in personal home page is needed; a few wisdom of HTML/CSS is required so one can appreciate the options underlying concrete5 subject improvement.
What you are going to Learn
- Offer your concrete5 issues on the market within the reliable marketplace
- Develop complex blocks for complicated and feature-rich interactive websites
- Perform database activities, specifically for strength clients development complicated websites
- Override the default performance of concrete5
- Store facts in concrete5 through attributes and characteristic types
- Work with the permission procedure of concrete5
- Build blocks for concrete5 with the intention to use them in your websites
- Create topics and templates prepared for concrete5 from HTML templates
Among many of the PHP-based content material administration structures, concrete5 has been gaining popularity. The CMS in itself is neither very bloated nor very restricting, thereby making concrete5 an excellent choose for construction web content and successful between developers.
concrete5 for builders discusses concrete5 improvement and internet improvement with this PHP-based CMS. It begins with subject matter improvement for concrete5, and likewise explains how you can convert your present HTML designs into templates prepared to be used with concrete5. distinctive emphasis is laid at the MVC framework in concrete5.
This booklet follows an easy-to-grasp version with a step by step technique. every one subject is defined at size and is and supplemented by means of examples in code, in flip via a proof of the pattern code.
By Antonio Martel
Gestión práctica de proyectos con Scrum
Has oído hablar mucho de Scrum y de todo este mundillo agile. Sabes que funciona, que lo utilizan desde start-ups hasta multinacionales y que lo solicitan incluso en los últimos concursos públicos. Sí, también lo united states tu competencia. Has leído mucho en algunos blogs y páginas internet o has asistido a alguna charla sobre esta metodología pero todo esto aún te asusta un poco. Hay mucha palabreja rara y pocas cosas concretas. Si quieres darle sentido a Scrum, éste es tu libro. Intentaré explicarte en él, de los angeles forma más amena posible, los angeles gestión de proyectos desde un punto de vista práctico, evitando toda terminología que pudiera sonar extraña a un novato que se acerca por primera vez a Scrum.
El libro se complementa con anécdotas e historias reales obtenidas de los angeles experiencia en decenas de proyectos grandes y pequeños para explicar, de forma entretenida, justo lo qué vas a necesitar para entender l. a. filosofía que está detrás de esta metodología y atreverte por fin a ponerla en práctica en tus proyectos para llevarlos a buen puerto, no solo para tu empresa, sino también para tu cliente, que querrá volver a contratarte cuando necesite un Scrum Master para sus proyectos.
Con ‘Gestión práctica de proyectos con Scrum’ vas a aprender:
- Cuáles son las principales ventajas y desventajas a l. a. hora de implantar Scrum. Qué debes tener en cuenta y qué deberías evitar.
- Cómo hacer estimaciones ágiles.
- Cómo manejar el presupuesto del proyecto mientras permites al cliente modificaciones a las funcionalidades requeridas
- Mis lecciones aprendidas durante años de carrera profesional en el desarrollo de software program. Contaré lo que hice bien pero también lo que hice mal para que al menos no cometas los mismos errores que yo.
- Las bases y los fundamentos de los roles de Scrum y de los principios del manifiesto ágil (explicados de forma amena)
- Trucos y consejos para prepararte y obtener l. a. certificación specialist Scrum grasp de forma que pueda respaldarte en una posible mejora de empleo.
By Claire Rowland,Elizabeth Goodman,Martin Charlier,Ann Light,Alfred Lui
Networked thermostats, health screens, and door locks express that the web of items can (and will) allow new methods for individuals to have interaction with the realm round them. yet designing hooked up items for shoppers brings new demanding situations past traditional software program UI and interplay design.
This ebook offers skilled UX designers and technologists with a transparent and useful roadmap for drawing close customer product process and layout during this novel marketplace. by means of drawing at the better of present layout perform and educational examine, Designing hooked up items gives you sound suggestion for operating with cross-device interactions and the complicated ecosystems inherent in IoT technology.