By Tim Speed,Barry Rosen,Scott O'Keefe
By Cristian Darie,Audra Hendrix,Bogdan Brinzarea
By Varun Chopra
About This Book
- Learn to construct your real-time collaborative software for mobiles and drugs utilizing WebSockets
- Set up your individual WebSocket server and get yourself up to speed with the mixed strength of WebSockets with HTML5
- A functional advisor, observed through examples, with the intention to assist you to appreciate the operating of the Node.js WebSocket server
Who This e-book Is For
This booklet is for net builders who are looking to research and enforce WebSocket to create fascinating apps for contemporary browsers, leveraging the functions of HTML5 with WebSockets.
What you are going to Learn
- Create an online app with the complex beneficial properties of the fashionable Web
- Expand the extent of program through the use of diverse frameworks and libraries
- Improve HTML5 net software improvement with assistance from up to date tools
- Structure your software and accelerate improvement with glossy tools
- Develop a WebSocket server utilizing Node.js
- Discover all of the fundamentals of utilizing WebSockets on cellular and capsule platforms
- Transmit real-time information among clients via construction a drawing software in HTML5
- Understand the significance of utilizing framework AngularJS besides Bootstrap
WebSocket allows whole duplex communique among the customer and server. HTML5 made it attainable to create enterprise-level functions contemplating the real parameters with regards to software maintainability. a majority of these stronger gains support builders to take away the dependency on various plugins.
Starting with the fundamentals of HTML5, you are going to paintings your method throughout the technique of enforcing varied functions utilizing WebSockets and HTML5 utilizing the Node.js server. you are going to discover easy methods to use WebSockets at the cellular and pill systems and construct a real-time drawing program in HTML5 using WebSockets. additionally, you will how you can manage the Node.js server and boost an app for presentation sharing.
By the tip of this ebook, you can be accustomed to the expertise and may have realized tips to increase your HTML5 net program improvement utilizing smooth tools.
By Jonathan Suh
In this e-book, we speak about either Java-based net functions and Flex-based
RIAs. For the Java developer, this suggests you could easy methods to take your current
familiarity with Java and combine Flex and RIAs into your initiatives. For builders
who are extra conversant in Flash or Flex, this e-book will advisor you thru the
core innovations demanded through server-side functions, similar to Spring, POJO
(Plain previous Java items) and ORM (Object-relational mapping).
This ebook is split into ten chapters, that are grouped based on 3
concepts – version, keep an eye on and examine.
• Getting began: research extra approximately how wealthy web functions got here into
being, and the developer surroundings helpful for the CrePetstore undertaking.
• Spring basics: find out about Spring, one of many signature frameworks
for Java net purposes, and its ideas, constitution and implementation,
together with resource code.
• information carrier: know about the foundations and implementation of HTTPService,
Web carrier and RemoteObject - the recommendations used to provider facts from
server-side to the Flex purchaser.
• wealthy net purposes: know about the elemental rules at the back of RIAs, and
how Flex and Spring functions may be built-in to bring them.
• Cairngorm Framework: find out about Cairngorm, a Model-View-Control (MVC)
framework used to constitution Flex functions. greater than only a framework,
however, Cairngorm is usually thought of a technique and most sensible perform
that might help in attaining optimum preparations of Flex code and elements.
• facts verbal exchange: Analogous to the ‘Data provider’ bankruptcy, this bankruptcy
examines how the knowledge companies are carried out at the Flex customer part via
source code examples.
• Flex basics: taking a look at the pattern software, examine the elemental thoughts
behind construction Flex software, utilizing both Flex SDK or Flash Builder.
• occasion and information: find out about event-based structure and knowledge binding,
ways to create extra effective and arranged Flex purposes.
• person Interface Enhancement: how you can use type, skins, chart, navigation,
transition and influence and extra to enhance Flex person interfaces.
• complex issues: extra complicated strategies similar to localization for a number of
languages and cellular platform aid utilizing Adobe AIR.
By Travis Maynard
About This Book
- Learn the fundamentals of node.js, npm, and gulp and the way they paintings together
- Harness the facility of gulp to resolve a few reccurring difficulties that you're prone to face whereas development advanced net applications
- A step by step advisor that can assist you simplify and deal with complicated initiatives comparable to photo compression, minification, and so on
Who This publication Is For
What you are going to Learn
- Create documents and directories and run purposes utilizing the command line
- Get to grasp the fundamentals of node.js and npm and the way they relate to gulp
- Write uncomplicated projects that would concatenate, minify, compress, and preprocess your files
- Understand the interior operating and constitution of gulpfiles and gulp tasks
- Install gulp plugins and upload them as undertaking dependencies
- Gain a fantastic realizing of gulp to jot down your personal customized initiatives from scratch
- Discover how you can upload extra performance to enhance your tasks
By the tip of this e-book, it is possible for you to to create your personal gulp environments from scratch, create and retain initiatives and undertaking builds, and automate your workflow with plugins and customized tasks.
By Marcus A. Maloof (Ed.),Marcus A. Maloof
"Machine studying and information Mining for computing device protection" presents an summary of the present country of study in computer studying and information mining because it applies to difficulties in computing device defense. This e-book has a robust specialise in info processing and combines and extends effects from desktop safeguard.
The first a part of the e-book surveys the information resources, the educational and mining equipment, overview methodologies, and earlier paintings correct for computing device safeguard. the second one a part of the e-book contains articles written via the head researchers operating during this region. those articles offers with themes of host-based intrusion detection throughout the research of audit trails, of command sequences and of procedure calls in addition to community intrusion detection during the research of TCP packets and the detection of malicious executables.
This ebook fills the nice desire for a booklet that collects and frames paintings on constructing and using tools from laptop studying and knowledge mining to difficulties in desktop security.
By Daniel Dietrich
Play is a full-featured Java and Scala net framework for construction smooth, high-performance internet purposes. it truly is characterised by way of its simplicity and scalability.
With its light-weight, stateless, and web-friendly structure, Play makes a speciality of developer event to make internet software improvement fun.
Instant Play Framework Starter is the correct better half to begin constructing internet functions with Play. The construction blocks of a regular internet software are rigorously designed following an on-going example.
Instant Play Framework Starter starts off with a brief setup and working a primary pattern. Then, the anatomy of a customary Play software is printed. extra positive factors are additional step-by-step to an instance software. the result's the prototype of a hugely scalable internet application.The instance is applied in Java and in Scala. It includes construction blocks you will discover in each Play software. specifically, you are going to learn the way perspectives are rendered with the template engine, how HTTP routes are used to outline the navigation principles, and the way to split the applying good judgment of controllers from the enterprise common sense of the version. This separation is the results of a cautious software layout, which makes it effortless so as to add positive factors like facts binding and validation. eventually you will see that how effortless it's to conform varied database entry libraries.
Instant Play Framework Starter may also help you to start with Play and enhance your first software. choked with examples, you could keep on with the layout of a real-world software. you can evaluate the adaptation among a Java- and a Scala-based Play software and to come to a decision which language matches your wishes most sensible. All subject matters coated within the ebook are defined with the purpose to function a reference for destiny internet program improvement with Play.
Get to grips with a brand new know-how, comprehend what it's and what it could do for you, after which get to paintings with an important gains and tasks.A functional, speedy, and hands-on advisor to the Play Framework.
Who this publication is for
This booklet is written for readers attracted to constructing net functions with Java or Scala. A easy wisdom of both Java or Scala is beneficial. previous event with Play isn't really required.
By Pallika Majmudar,Vinita Choudhary,Amita Bhandari
By Dawn Griffiths,David Griffiths
What will you examine from this book?
If you might have an idea for a killer Android app, this absolutely revised and up to date version can assist you construct your first operating program in a few minutes. You’ll study hands-on the best way to constitution your app, layout versatile and interactive interfaces, run companies within the history, make your app paintings on quite a few smartphones and pills, and lots more and plenty extra. It’s like having an skilled Android developer sitting correct subsequent to you! All you must start is a few Java know-how.
Why does this booklet glance so different?
Based at the most modern examine in cognitive technological know-how and studying conception, Head First Android Development makes use of a visually wealthy structure to interact your brain, instead of a text-heavy strategy that places you to sleep. Why waste it slow being affected by new innovations? This multi-sensory studying event is designed for how your mind quite works.
By Cameron Albert,Frank LaVigne